Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Super Savings Tuesday: Walgreens: Over $120.00 Worth of Items for Only $3.82


Check out the Walgreens Deals you can get this week HERE


Everything above is valued at over $120.00 and I purchased it all for $3.82!
(I didn't include what I used for Fillers, which is the hair ties in the back that I purchased for my daughter)

RR=Register Rewards ~ These are given on certain transactions as a reward towards your next purchase. See below for further explanation on Fillers and Register Rewards.

Here it is:

Transaction #1:
2 Bengays: $5.00 each - $5.00 Printables = .02 cent Money Maker
2 Bayer Asprin: $.99 - $1.00 coupons= .02 cent Money Maker
1 Razor $9.89 - $5.00 RR - $4.00 Coupon - .89 cents
2 Cutter Bug Sprays (clearance) $1.59 each - $1.00 coupons @ www.smartsource.com =.59 cents each.

Transaction #2 (used $5.00 RR from Razor Above)
3 John Frieda Shampoos $5.00 each - 3 $3.00 coupons - $5.00 RR = $.33 cents each

Transaction #3 (used $4.00 RR From John Frieda products above)
3 Gillette Odor Shield Deodorants @$4.99 ea & 3 Body Washes @ $4.49 ea
$28.44- $13.47 (3) Buy Deodorant, Get Body Wash Q’s 5/16 RP- $6.00 (3) $2/1 deodorant Q’s 5/16 RP= $8.97 OOP + $10 RR = 6/FREE + $1.03 money maker!

Transaction #4
1 Razor $9.89 - $5.00 RR - $4.00 Coupon - .89 cents

Transaction #5
1 Razor $9.89 - $5.00 RR - $4.00 Coupon - .89 cents

What is a "Filler"? When using Register Rewards, they are considered a Manufacturer Coupon. This type of coupon must "attach" to something. You can't have more coupons then items, since it is a coupon it needs to amount to link to an item in your purchase that does not have a coupon. Purchase a pack of gum or other small item to keep the amount down, and it will allow you to use the Register Reward. Example: I purchased 3 John Frieda Products, I used 3 coupons for John Frieda, I also wanted to use a Register Reward for $5.00 so I also added an item to my purchase that was around $1.00.

Register Rewards: Be careful when using Register Rewards. Remember, only 1 item per transaction that allows for the Register Reward. Example: When I purchased multiple razors, I had to purchase them in separate transactions because there is a limit to one per transaction.

When using a Register Reward on a transaction that will produce a register reward, make sure it is not by the same company. Example: When I purchased the razors in separate transactions, I could not use them on the next transaction. I had to use John Frieda for the Gillette but I could not use the Gillete body wash RR for the Razor because they are all P&G products.

Let me know if you have questions!

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to figure out how to do this. I have seen the pictures and read the info from many people... but I just can't figure it out. I did pretty good when I used couponsense.com but I don't want to pay $15 a month to have someone tell me what coupons to use. I can't afford that.

    Thanks for the info and maybe one day I can follow you on these shopping trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm super pumped to try this out/nervous all at the same time. =) When you used a coupons was it from the Walgreens ad?

    ReplyDelete