Saturday, June 5, 2010

Freebies In My Mailbox ~ Lots of Goodies!


So this is 3 days worth of goodies in my mailbox, not bad!

Kohls 10.00 gift card, sign up for Kohls mailing list to receive these! I receive about 5 a year, it makes it even better when you find great clearance deals. Did you see my post about Classy Cheapness? 2 dresses for under $10.00!

South Beach Fiber bar ~ Smores free sample

Walgreens Lipstick from their Share a Goal Campaign

Southern Living, are you earning Swagbucks? You should, they give you points for just searching on the web, I have turned them into numerous Amazon.com gift cards and used them for free magazine subscriptions!

Secret Clinical Deodorant free sample

Old Spice Odor Blocker free sample

John Frieda Sample

Ducolax Rebate for $5.00 (this was a money maker at CVS)

It's just so awesome getting goodies in the mail that are not bills! These are all deals I've posted, make sure you subscribe via reader or follow via Google to keep up with the deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment