Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dead Deal: Free Coupon for 12 Pack of Coke by Mail!

Spend image
Bring home some sparkle. Be the life of the party. Share a favorite story.

From the effervescent joy to the refreshing taste, nothing quite lifts your spirits like delicious Coca-Cola® beverages. Now you can put your Rewards points where your mouth is. Redeem them for a few on us. You’ll receive a coupon good for one (1) 12-pack of Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb®, Vault® or Fresca®. So pick your favorite…and pick the time and place you want to refresh.

You do need to be a member of Coke Rewards, but the coupon costs zero points!

Click here to register/log in
Click on Spend Your Points
Click the tab that says View By Points (0-10)
It is zero points
Choose the first option which is a 12 pack of Coke, and check-out to get your coupon by mail!


I'm getting reports that this is gone, when I looked I didn't see it. So if you grabbed it congrats! If not, I'm sorry and I'll post if I see the deal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment