Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rebate Programs, what are they and how do they work?

A question I received recently was How do the Online Shopping Rebate Programs work.

I'll try to do my best at explaining this, but please let me know if you have any questions!

It's quick, easy and free to sign up for the Rebate online shopping programs. The programs are:

Shop at Home
Cashbaq
Ebates

I think the best deal right now is Ebates, I posted how to get an automatic $10 dollars for signing up HERE , they also have double cash back during customer appreciation week!

Once you sign up, they each have a minimum amount you need to collect (somewhere around $20.00) in your account before you can get your payment. You can request a check or paypal.

If you are looking to do the Entertainment Deal, Sign up at a Rebates site. Do the Ebates and automatically get $10.00. Then the $4.00 ill go into your account once the Entertainment book is processed, and that is $14.00 in your account. Continue to shop online to reach the $20.00 minimum they will send you once acquired in your account. Old Navy has some great deals and Ebates is offering 10% cash back on your purchase.

Here is what you must know, you must click on the link to the retailer you want to purchase from, on the rebate site. Example, go to the Ebates sign up page I listed above. Sign up and then search for "Entertainment Book". Click on that link in the Ebates site, allow it to take you to the Entertainment Book site. That is all you have to do, sign up, shop and you are done!

Please let me know if you want to me to further explain :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment