Just a few deals to be had at Fry's at the sale that ends today!FREE Friskies Treats (part of the cart buster sale, $5/10 items) On sale for $1 after sale, free after coupon.
Digiorno Pizzas ~ On sale for $3.99 after the sale, $2.99 after coupon. Buy 2 get a catalina for $1.00 to use on your next purchase so they are only $2.50 each!
Yesterday I purchased 3 Nestle Items, 2 bags of Wonka Nerds and 1 Push Pops (the ice cream) and received a $1.00 Catalina to use on my next purchase. I am not sure which items it attached to but it was a surprise! If it was the 2 bags of Candy, here is the math: $1.49 X 2 - $1.00 Coupon - $1.00 Catalina = $.50 each! Halloween Candy!
I received a catalina for a box of new Kleenex Hand Towels (not sure what triggered it but I love free!)
Martha White Baking Mixes ~ On sale for $1.19, use the coupon from HERE to make it only $.19 each!
In the Food City ad there is a coupon for $1.50 off 4 2 liters of coke, it makes them about $.42 each.
Check out the coupon matchups for this sale here!
That is all fine and dandy, but the only product I might be interested in would be the Kleenex hand towels. What is a catalina? Another word for coupon?
ReplyDelete