Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 is Here, Good Stuff to Come!



2011 is here and I am changing some up some things on Super Saving Sense. One thing I wanted to share is that I am looking for a few guest blogs throughout the year! Whether you own a blog or are just passionate about an upcoming topic I'd love for you to guest post!

Upcoming Blogs:

January:

Budget ~ What does budget mean for you? How do you stay on budget, what tips can you share? Where did you start?

Cleaning and Organizing Home ~ Do you have some projects you are conquering in 2011 that you want to share? Do you have some tips on how to effectively and inexpensively organize?

February:

Couponing 101 ~ What do you do to save money? Are you a hard core couponer?

Surviving Job Loss ~ Have you gone through a layoff before, I'd love a story on what you did to get through whether it's tips on saving money or just how you kept strong.

--------------
I'd love to get the interaction going on this blog so every Friday, I will schedule a Frugal Friday. This will be where users can share the biggest "saves" of the week or the best way they saved that week.

--------------
Recipes ~ I'm always looking to share recipes that are frugal, start from scratch and taste good so if you have one to share, let me know!

These are just a few changes happening this month. If you are interested in writing an article on Super Saving Sense, please email me at supersavingsense at hotmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. Sara, wanted to stop by & let you know I found about your blog through Purex Insiders & I look forward to checking out your blog from time to time!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete