Thursday, December 30, 2010

Claires $10 for $10 and Big Clearance!

Style Large image

I went to Claires with my daughter tonight so she could use a giftcard and I was excited for the sales! Here is what I saw:

Redline Items that are marked down with a red pen and were originally priced at $10 or under, are only a buck when you buy 10 items. This means if you buy 10 items normally priced at $10, they are only a dollar and that makes them 90% off! But it's not just jewlery, its purses, hats, wallets and shoes! I got a pair of ballet flats for only $1 tonight! It's a pretty neat sale if you haven't done it before, it's like getting $100 worth of stuff for only $10!

If the redline was originally priced over $10, the items are 50% off of the redline price.

Holiday Jewlery and giftsets are 75% off, I saw some cute items that could make great gifts for a little girl through out the year!

Boots only $10 and I saw some that were originally priced over $30!

Other hot deals:
Cosmetics were Buy one get one half off

Select Earrings Buy 2 get 1 Free

Some earrings were Buy 2 get 1 Free

No comments:

Post a Comment