Friday, December 17, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day! New Members get 60 SBs!


Search & Win

I haven't mentioned SwagBucks in a while have I? Well if you aren't earning them you are missing out! I love earning my Amazon Giftcards, it really helped my online holiday shopping this year! Right now is Mega SwagBucks day meaning they are offering some high swagbucks for searches today! Also, sign up today to get 60 Swagbucks automatically, just enter code JoinIn2010 in the SwagCode box during sign up and you'll get 60 SwagBucks!! WOOT!

What is Swag Bucks?
SwagBucks is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive SwagBucks merchandise.

Why SwagBucks?
I love Swag Bucks because it has earned me over 10 gift cards to Amazon equal to $50.00! It costs absolutely nothing to join. Just register and start searching!

Here are my tips for earning those SwagBucks:

- Download the toolbar, it makes it easier to do frequent searches. - When you download the toolbar, your message box for Swag Bucks is right there and usually daily if not more often, they will send out a "free" code. - Every site you go to, type it in that search box. This increases your odds in earning more bucks.

Okay you heard why I love it, now you go love it to and sign up to get 30, today get 60 Swagbucks, e
nter code JoinIn2010 in the SwagCode box during sign up and you'll get 60 SwagBucks! Go to SwagBucks to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment