Thursday, December 30, 2010

Super Cold Weather = Pedialyte Stock Up!


Today the unusual happened, it snowed in Phoenix Arizona! Now it didn't really stick in the city but for the first time in well forever that we can walk outside and see snow on the mountains! I LOVE cold weather ( I can say that when our cold is in the 50's) but with cold weather comes the sick season. Because I know sickness can take over at any time without warning, I like to stock up on cold and flu items for me and the kids.

One of the things I stock up on is the Pedialyte Singles. You have heard me talk about them before but really, it's important to have these on hand before someone is sick and you can't make it to the store! These have a shelf life of up to 18 months so even if they aren't sick this month or next, I know that if they are ill in the near future I will have them on hand.

I went to Walgreens and actually found a FAB deal on these! They were on sale for $5.49, then they also had a $.50 coupon making it $4.50 but it got better when I used my $1.50 off one printable coupon from HERE!

Pedialyte is used for prevention of dehydration from vomiting and diarrhea.
Pedialyte Singles now have a great new kid-approved taste and come in a kid-friendly package! 4-packs are available in Apple, Cherry, and Fruit flavors.

My kids health and comfort are extremely important to me so a few other things I like to keep on hand for cold season are:

Children's Motrin
Tissues
Menthol Rub
Vitamins


Learn more about how Pedialyte Singles
http://pedialyte.com/dehydration-education,
Download fun activities
to keep on hand for those times when your child is at home sick
http://pedialyte.com/fun-for-kids.

Save money with this coupon for $1.50/1 package of Singles! It is a Bricks coupon and will require the download of printing software if you haven't printed a Bricks coupon before. You can print the coupon twice. Please use this URL: http://bit.ly/bEXbq4

Please talk to your doctor before using Pedialyte. Pedialyte is to be used under medical supervision. I was selected for this product review by Collective Bias. All opinions are mine and were not influenced by any third party.


No comments:

Post a Comment