

I'll secretly confess now, that I am a "closet" Yo Gabba Gabba fan. When my son was younger, before school days came we always enjoyed watching Nick Jr. and we had a few favorite shows. One of the shows was Yo Gabba Gabba! It's a fun show to watch that involves singing and dancing (which I always love to do with the kids, whether they think I am good at it or not). It's a little hip hop with a life lesson ;-) Over the past year I watched my 1 year old nephew and when he would come over, we love to watch the "Gabba".
I was pretty excited to find out the Yo Gabba Gabba Live: There's a Party In My City was coming to Phoenix. Excited for my nephew of course ;-) I'll be going on Sunday!
YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY
Phoenix – Comerica Theatre
Saturday, December 4th - 2pm & 5pm
Sunday, December 5th – 2pm & 5pm
All Tickets are $35.00 plus applicable fees. Get your tickets here: www.yogabbagabbalive.com
Not in Phoenix? Yo Gabba Gabba is making it's way to Texas for a few more shows before ending it's tour! You can get tickets at the link above for the TX shows!
Phoenix, AZ -- Fresh off a triumphant sold-out tour debut, a headlining performance at The White House, a critically-acclaimed, chart-topping album, and an appearance at Coachella that garnered rave reviews from spectators and media alike, DJ Lance Rock and the cast of YO GABBA GABBA! are heading back on the road with YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY! to play to enthusiastic fans in Phoenix. Today’s hottest live show for families will be at the Comerica Theatre on Saturday, December 4th and Sunday, December 5th. Each day there are two shows – 2pm & 5pm. YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY! is produced by S2BN Entertainment in association with Wildbrain Entertainment and The Magic Store and promoted by Live Nation.
Champions on the stage and in the community, the Gabba Gang will partner with Habitat for Humanity to further their homebuilding efforts in Phoenix. In addition, $1 from every ticket sold for YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY! In Phoenix will be donated to the local Habitat for Humanity affiliate.
VIP packages with premium tickets and meet and greets are available. For complete tour, ticket information and VIP packages, visit www.yogabbagabbalive.com. Children under one year of age will be admitted free to sit on a parent’s lap.
Can't make it to a show? You can win:
DVD: “Yo Gabba Gabba! Clubhouse” featuring performances by musical guests ErykahBadu, The Killers, Jimmy Eat World and more.
PLUS
“Yo Gabba Gabba!: Music is Awesome Volume 2.” Jam-packed with Super Music Friends & all of the songs you’ve grown to love including those from Weezer, MGMT & Jimmy Eat World.
How to enter:
Leave a comment telling me why you like Yo Gabba Gabba and who your child's favorite character is!Giveaway will run until 12/15, winner will be chosen at random.
I was given the DVD and CD to giveaway, I did not receive any items. I was given tickets to attend, as part of the media.

We love Yo Gabba Gabba because they have so many cool characters, teach lessons, & have funky fresh dance moves. The twins like to hold up their massive mp3 players & dance just like our favorite, DJ Lance.
ReplyDelete-Hunter
(twinmom's son)
We enjoy Yo Gabba Gabba because of all the hip music and the bold, bright colors. We also love "Cool Tricks" and my kids have been known to attempt beatboxing after Biz Markie comes on.
ReplyDeleteWe love the music, dancing, and little life lessons (don't bite your friends!) My daughter loves all the characters but I think Foofa is her fav.
ReplyDeletepcollins23@cox.net