Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Slow Cooker Chilli w/Franks Hot Sauce




I recently made a Turkey Chili with Franks Wing Sauce in my Hamilton Beach slow cooker. I truly love mys low cooker, it saves my sanity when it comes to dinner. I use it at least a few times a week for dinner. The best thing about using a slow cooker is that I can simply place everything in the pot in the morning, then by late afternoon everything is done! It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare an awesome dinner that makes it look like I cooked all day.

One of my favorite ingredients to put in my meat slow cooker recipes is Franks Wing Sauce. I love the flavor, I literally add them to so many of my recipes.

Here is my Turkey Chili Recipe with the Franks Wings Buffalo Sauce:

Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup Franks Wing Sauce
1/4 cup bbq sauce
2 cans of tomato Sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 tablespoon chefs essence seasoning (chili seasoning, Cayenne pepper and paprika)
2 cans of pinto beans
2 cans of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tsp granulated onion

Directions:
Brown Turkey on stove. Pour all ingredients in slow cooker, add browned turkey as well. Mix well then cook on low for about 4 hours.

* If you prefer using dry beans, soak 6 cups of dry beans in water for 4 days. Cook on low for about 6 hours, if beans are still crunchy continue to cook until they are soft.

It's that easy (and tasty).

If you don't have a slow cooker but want one, check out Walmart. This Hamilton Beach slow cooker is less than $20!


I was compensated for my time by Collective Bias and I was given the Hamilton Beach slow cooker by Collective Bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment