Saturday, February 26, 2011

$3/1 Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Meals Printable



Right now you can print a coupon for Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Meals for $3 off 1 bag!! This is a high dollar coupon and when I checked at my Walmart it was under $12 a bag so this can easily make for a $9 bag of dog food! Even better if you find it on special! Just click the image above to print the coupon.

Are you on Whrrl? Join the #ILoveMyDog society! Get tips, share tips and see some of my favorite bloggers talk about their thoughts on Kibbles 'n Bits! Oh ya, and you can win a $25 gift card!
http://1lovemydog.com/
Want to know my thoughts on Kibbles 'n Bits? Well it's not my thoughts but my dogs Star's thoughts! Check out my post HERE!

1 comment:

  1. How big was the $12 bag of Kibbles N' bits?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete