Tuesday, May 17, 2011

$1 Flip Flops @ Old Navy 5/21



Old Navy has their $1 flip flop day this Saturday! So I have a confession to make and if you know me, you probably already know this but I have an Old Navy flip flop obsession! At one point I had at least 20 pairs, all different colors except I do have a few pairs of the white and black because those colors go with everything! These flip flops are super comfortable and are a necessity in the summer!

Get ready to flip out! It’s the One Day Wonder you’ve been eagerly awaiting- $1 Flip-Flops for everyone! Most stores open at 7am (contact your local store for hours). Arrive early, while supplies last.

Valid 5/21 only. Select Styles Only. While supplies last. Limit 5 per customer. In-Store only, no coupon needed.

Details: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=154718787926515

No comments:

Post a Comment