Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Free Photo Canvas (pay s/h)

FREE 8x10 canvas or $50 towards any size canvas

There is something about Canvas Photos that just seem to stand out more than a traditional framed photo. I remember when these used to be popular back in 80's, in fact I still have one that my mom had where I am just the cutest thing ever. It seems like these have become popular again because I have seen quite a few daily deals for canvas photos. While that is nice, a free offer for a canvas seems to be a much better deal!

CanvasPeople.com
has brought back their offer for a FREE canvas (you only pay s/h). If an 8X10 isn't what you are looking for, they are also offering a free $50 credit towards other sizes! I think this would make a great Father's day gift for the dads in your life.

You can get this free offer here: CanvasPeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment