Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#DogCollarCharms and Star's New Look





I recently used the site to upload a dog charm collar for our dog Star at http://www.dogcollarcharms.com. You've met Star via previous posts, she is the best dog ever and she deserves a gift just because. When I found out about this site, I was excited but I didn't know what to upload. A picture of a Star? Maybe. What about something girly like flowers? That's good, but what about a personal touch? I decided to upload a picture of me and the kids. This way, we can be with her always!

I truly don't believe I have ever used a site this easy. Literally, upload and check out. The upload of pics only took a few seconds. Here is the one I uploaded for Star's collar:

http://www.dogcollarcharms.com


We made a few extras to hand out at the dog park. This is the one I uploaded for new friends :


I was really excited when I got the dog charms, they came out really good! The quality seemed pretty great too. So after I got Star's dog charm out, I looked at her collar:



YIKES! Apparently she's been rough on her collar and there is no way I can put this pretty charm on this collar. So we stopped at Walmart and I got her this one:


We even made a new tag for her at the machine inside Walmart:



Doesn't she look Marvelous!



So what would you put on your dog's collar?





This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias, All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment