Monday, June 13, 2011

E-Mealz 3 Month Subscription for $6!

product-image

Summer is in full swing here and it seems like life is crazier than ever! I love to cook homemade meals from scratch when I can put I don't always have time to figure out what's for dinner. I have heard of E-Mealz but I was was not sure if I wanted to invest money. Here are the highlights of this service:

Newly constructed menu plans published every week.
• Meals based on current grocery store’s sales, seasonal specials and dietary preferences.
• Vegetarian, low fat, low carb, gluten-free, and portion control options available.
• Recipes are simple, delicious and easy to follow.

Today I found out they have a deal on WOW.com where you can get 3 months for only $2 a month! My time saved is definitely worth $6 for 3 months.

Have you tried this service? If you are interested in grabbing this deal too, check it out here: https://wow.com


I found this deal thanks to : http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment