Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Yogurt Parfait Push Pops



Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone is enjoying this day celebrating our Nation's Independence and spending time with family. Today I made "Fire Cracker" Push Pops for the holiday! It's just a yogurt parfait, in a convenient push pop container!

Ingredients:
Raspberries
Blueberries
Vanilla Yogurt
Agave Syrup
Honey

For the Vanilla yogurt, I added a few teaspoons of the agave and a few tablespoons of honey and mixed it together. I layered the bottom with raspberries, spooned the yogurt mix in the middle and topped it with blueberries!

I love these plastic push pop containers! I actually bought these reusable containers from PinkCakePlate.com who has a tutorial on how to do cake push pops here: http://pinkcakeplate.com/tutorials-2/cupcake-push-pop/. She had actually bought these from a wholesale supplier and needed to sell some of her "stock". While I am not sure where she bought these particular ones, if you do a search for push pop plastic containers you should be able to shop around!

No comments:

Post a Comment