Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Frugal Blogher Journey: Favorite Stores to Shop

I am in Blogher prep mode and I am starting to figure out what I am going to pack and doing some last minute shopping.

Here is a short list of items I'll be including in my Blogher suitcases as well as my favorite stores to shop at. I plan on pairing the shirts with capris and jeans.

I apologize in advance for the bad photo quality, apparently an 8MP camera phone means absolutely nothing unless you are taking photos outside.

Forever 21 ~ I bought this shirt at Forever 21 and it's pretty much one of my favorite shirts. I love shopping at this store, it's impossible for me to find nothing when I go and it is cheap!



Goodwill ~ I bought this shirt at Goodwill for about $2.50. You never know what you will find at Goodwill but I like that it is a treasure hunt. My favorite sections to shop before an event are dresses, jeans and tops.


Ross ~ Another store I favorite for dresses and tops. I found this dress for $15.99 and another for $12.99.




D.D.'s Discounts ~ I have actually never been to this store until this weekend. It's almost like a Ross, except maybe a little cheaper. I was happy to find a ruffled rosette type shirt for only $5.99! I also found a lace cardigan that I am going to share ina post later this week.

What are your favorite stores to shop at? You can check out some of my favorite online finds in my Pinterest board http://pinterest.com/supersavingsara/blogher11/

No comments:

Post a Comment