Today only get 1 lb organic cherries at Whole Foods for only $2.99!
From Whole Foods:
How do you pick the best cherries? Here are some tips that we like to follow:
- Check the stems—fresh cherries have green stems
- Give them a feel—cherries should be firm, no soft spots or bruising
- Look for the good color—ideally deep, bright red to mahogany
- Give them the once over—fruit should be free of insect damage and pitting (little indentations caused by dehydration)
- Give them a taste—be sure the amount of sugar in the fruit is high (also called the Brix Test)