Sunday, September 18, 2011

End of Summer Clearance Sales

It's the official last weekend of Summer,awww. Unless you live in a hotter climate like I do and you are celebrating 99 degree weather! With the end of Summer comes end of season clearance at most stores! I hit up Walmart and found awesome deals on toys (which are great to stock up on for the holidays) and a few other household items.


Sit n Spin, only $8!




$4 Spay camera! By son, I know will love this so I picked up one.



$1 for a giant bottle of bubbles.

Aqua Sand kit only $5!




Remember that Hamilton Beach Ice Pop maker I talked about before? It's $12. That's more than half off!! I bought another one, I love it that much.

This was all at Walmart. I've seen other good sales at Target, Hobby Lobby, Joanns, Fry's and of course the clothing sales at department stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment