Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dove Intense Hair Daily Therapy Review and Free Samples!

Dove

My hair has a new love affair, it’s Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Conditioner. My hair type is dry and brittle and usually pretty heavy. Recently I purchased a hair conditioning treatment from a salon, of course it was highly recommended by my hair stylist. After the first use, I was extremely disappointed. It made my hair dry and had a sticky effect to it. Gross! When I received my Dove daily conditioning treatment, I was not really knowing what to expect. I love Dove products but I was afraid of another hair nightmare. When I used it, automatically I could feel a difference. As I was washing my hair out, the hair felt so soft! After I dried my hair, it still had softness, smelt good and felt lighter then usual. Usually my hair is pretty dry but after using Dove just once, it was an automatic difference of softness. I don’t pay full price for many things but I would definitely pay to have this product as it retails for under 5 bucks! Of course, I would look for a coupon first ;-)

Get your free Dove Hair Therapy Sample HERE

I received a bottle of Dove hair therapy from Dove. Opinion is strictly my own, I received no influence or compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment