Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/31 Frugal Friday: Super Savings with After Christmas Sales


I'd love to hear what Super Savings you guys had this week. What is your best money saving story or stories this week? What did you save on?
Did you get any freebies in your mailbox? Feel free to leave a comment and if you have a blog, leave a link!

I've had a pretty mellow week since the kids are on break still and we've been doing a lot together.

This week I saved:

@ Kohls This week my best saves were using my Kohls Cash with the 20% off to get a pair of $60 Converse for only $7!

@ Goodwill I found a Ski/Snow Jumpsuit for $7.99

@ Target I grabbed a few goodies from the dollar section that were half off.

@ Fry's I got some free items such as soaps, coffee creamer and more using coupons.

@ Claire's I got 10 items for $10

@ Magazines.com I had a gift certificate emailed to me for $5 to make a magazine subscription only a few bucks! I get these emailed to me pretty frequently and used them over the course of Christmas for free-cheap gifts. If you shop through them, make sure you shop through Ebates.com for 26% cash back!

The Baby Phat deal was a bust so that doesn't make the cut this week!

Believe it or not I haven't been to Walgreens or CVS to do any deals there this week!

Mailbox Freebies:

It was a pretty slow week for me but I got the Breathe Right Strips, Excedrin Coupon, Purina Cat Food and a Starbucks Sample.

I also got a bottle of Purex Crystals Fabric Softener by being a Purex Insider. This stuff smells heavenly, the scent seems to last a long time and there is no mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment