Friday, May 13, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Kitchen Finds; Red Canisters and Vintage Pyrex Bowls

DSC05682

Here are a couple of my recent finds at Goodwill from this past weekend. I fell in love with these bowls about a week prior, but I didn’t want to pay full price (I know, but I am cheap). So I was so excited when I saw them on Saturday still there for half off! I got the whole set for $13.50 which for vintage colored Pyrex, that is a smokin deal.

I also fell in love with these canisters. I actually swore off the traditional canisters but these would of course go great in my kitchen and I loved the pattern. I also liked the way they sealed up and didn’t take up a lot of room.

Best of all, the whole set was only $3.50!!! That is around a dollar a piece!

What have you found at your Thrift store lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment