Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Frugal Travel: Visit California Attraction Coupons!

Traveling to CA anytime soon? I found a great site that includes MANY coupons you can use for attractions across the state of California! I know for me, living in a city that seems like a million degrees I love to get away to CA as much as we can in the summer. Nothing beats a visit to the beach and cooler weather (well of course it depends on where you visit but the coast at least is cooler most times).

Destinations I saw on this site include: Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Six Flags and more! I didn't realize how many cool attractions were located in California so this site is really cool when planning a frugal trip!

Best of all, this site is FREE!

Visit http://www.visitcalifornia.com/Fun-Spots/


If you are looking for Disneyland discounts, well they are pretty rare but you can sometimes find hopper deals at stores like Safeway and Fry's Food. I have a post written up here on how to Disney cheap: http://www.supersavingsense.com/2009/10/disneyland-on-cheap.html

No comments:

Post a Comment