Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Old Navy Tanks $2 This Weekend!



This weekend the $2 tank tops at Old Navy are back! I will tell you, I probably have about 8 tanks from Old Navy sitting in my closet right now. Obviously I have a profound love for them! I will definitely be there!

Here is what Old Navy has to say about the sale:
Summer’s here, which means it’s time for tanks! Come on down to Tankathon, a weekend tank-tacular with tanks for everyone starting at just $2. This is the most tanks we’ve ever had on sale!

You will want to get their early, like when your store opens early. When I went last year around noon, they had NOTHING left. So find out when your store opens (most open at 7 A.M.) to get your $2 tanks! Now they will have other tank tops on sale (the ones that aren't solid ribbed) for $4, $6 and $8!

You can find full details on Old Navy's Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=215048951868457

Want to get in on the presale action? Use the coupon here: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/info.do?cid=56526 to get your $2 tanks on Friday the 24th!



No comments:

Post a Comment