Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dollar Tree Organizer: DIY Jewelry Holder

I have found that I have an overwhelming amount of jewelry and I needed something to hold my necklaces. This is an organizer that I bought at Dollar Tree. I turned this organizer into a jewelry holder with just some paint and glaze. I used Gloss Enamel from and Clear Gloss Glaze ( I love this coating) which I bought at Joann's Craft store. I painted 2 coats of the enamel and let them dry, then coated it with the glaze. After, I measured out the places on my wall I drilled the holes and I was done! It looks fabulous next to my handmade jewelry holder made from a picture frame.

1 comment:

  1. That picture frame jewelry holder is so rad. Awesome idea! I think I'm going to copy both of these because I am really running out of room for all my jewelry. I need to stop buying so much sweet jewelry from sites like Ispirada. I think I have a jewelry buying problem! But at least with this I have a solution for where to store everything. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete