Wednesday, August 3, 2011

End of Season Clearance Shopping @ Sears



While I know this post isn't as fancy as last week's Frugal Dress Post, I wanted to show you why I love shopping the end of season sales and clearance racks. Last Friday my mom and I stumbled into Sears to look for shoes for my daughter for school. I was instantly drawn to the clearance racks where I found that the women's clearance was an additional 50% off! I got shirts starting at $1.99 - $3.99! I bought 8 tops and 1 pair of jeans for only $32!!

I've said it before, the good thing about living in Phoenix is getting to wear summer items post summer. Of course the even greater thing is our Fall isn't too cold either so tanks and tees go great with sweaters and cardigans!

2 weeks ago I also got these shirts at Sears for $1.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment