Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Circus is Coming to Phoenix (discount code inside)



I remember getting to attend the circus when I was younger, it was such a fun experience. 2 years ago I took my kids to a Ringling Bros circus for my son's 5th birthday and it was a blast! I loved all the acrobatics, the kids loved everything! I feel that every family should attend the circus at least once, or 3 or 4 times :-)

This month, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey present FULLY CHARGED! at the US Airways Center June 22 - 27! This show has everything….Elephants, Tigers, a High wire act that is just unbelievable, pachyderms that dance, a human fuse, Clowns galore, trapeze, strongmen and acrobats from all over the world, and it just goes on and on!

Visit this link to see an exciting clip of the show! http://www.ringling.com/ContentPage.aspx?id=45141&section=45125

Here are the dates and times the Ringling Bros Circus will be here in Phoenix:

Wednesday, June 22 @ 7:00PM
Thursday, June 23 @ 11:00AM & 7:00PM
Friday, June 24 @ 11:00AM & 7:00PM
Saturday, June 25 @ 11:00AM, 3:00PM & 7:00PM
Sunday, June 26 @ 1:00PM & 5:00PM
Monday, June 27 @ 11:00AM
Doors open one hour early for the All Access Pre-Show, free to all ticket holders. Come down to the arena
floor and visit with the performers, get autographs, try on costumes, watch an elephant paint and more! We did this the last time we went, it was truly a lot of fun so make sure you get there EARLY!

Tickets are $13, $17, $24, $40 (VIP), $58 (Front Row), $85 (Circus Celebrity)

Right now you can get discount tickets to the circus with the code" ELEPHANT" – 4 tickets for just $44
Get your tickets now:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/205079/1507334?dma_id=359
or call 1-800-745-3000

*I was not compensated for this post however, I did receive tickets for my family and I to attend the circus later this month. All opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. thank you, you have the link I was looking for, but I already went today (26th) and totally agree with you. Note to cell phone holders, make sure the human fuse act is video recorded, the finale is only about 15 seconds long and its fun to take that home with you :)

    ReplyDelete