Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brilliant Rephresh PH Tampons ~ Free Box!

RepHresh Brilliant pH Tampons
You may have seen them in stores or have heard about PH Tampons. These are new to the market and I will say, I was really curious about these. What were PH Tampons? I hpoe you aren't shy about talking about "woman" things, I am about to show you some facts revolved around your period. Here is what I found out:


RepHresh Brilliant pH Tampons are the first and only tampon clinically shown to reduce the usual vaginal pH increase during a woman’s period.
A pH of 3.5 to 4.5 is ideal for beneficial bacteria (lactobacillus) and is a hostile environment for pathogenic bacteria that can cause odor, discomfort and other challenges.
Blood pH level is 7.4. During a woman’s period, the high pH of menstrual fluids causes feminine pH to increase beyond the normal range.
Tampons retain the fluids that cause pH increase inside a woman’s body.

Clinical studies can be found at www.RepHreshBrilliant.com.

So, are you ready to try Brilliant repHresh PH Tampons? They are giving away FREE boxes of PH Tampons and they have supplied a unique code just for my readers!

Go to: http://www.rephreshbrilliant.com/trynow
and enter 278brilliantnow

Once you sign up, you will be mailed a coupon for a FREE BOX of PH Tampons to use at your Walgreens store!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment