Monday, November 29, 2010
Cyber Monday Deal: Magazine Deals!
Right now you can get a magazine subscription to many magazines for a year for around $5!
Amazon is having their $5 magazine sale. I got this deal with all of my Swagbucks that I saved up last year when I turned in my points for a $5 Amazon Giftcard. These are great to keep or to give as a gift!
I also received an email from Magazines.com who sent me a $10 GC and they are also featuring magazine subscriptions for up to 90% off. Right now when you shop through Ebates.com you also earn 51% cash back at Magazines.com! If you have used them before, check your email you may have a GC code from them too! I got a magazine subscription not only at 78% off but the $10.00 code made it FREE!
Now, read the fine print on these subscriptions I just noticed that Amazon is doing an automatic renewal now on these $5 magazines. This means unless you cancel with them before it is renewal time you will get charged the current subscription rate. Don't worry, they make it easy with their Magazine Subscription Management Center in your Amazon account!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment