There are a few deals to be had at HomeDepot.com from appliances to tools.
Here are a few things I noticed:
SteamFast Steam Mop and Hard Floor Sanitizer.

I am not sure about this brand but it's got 4.8 out of 5 stars on this particular Steam Mop! The regular price of this one is $49.99 and today you can get it for $29.99 with FREE shipping!

Table Top Heater, this isn't a sale price just a special buy they are offering right now but I think it's great for those winter nights when you still want to sit outside. Only $59.99 w/ Free Shipping!
Shop through Ebates.com to earn 6% cash back!
I am not sure about this brand but it's got 4.8 out of 5 stars on this particular Steam Mop! The regular price of this one is $49.99 and today you can get it for $29.99 with FREE shipping!
Table Top Heater, this isn't a sale price just a special buy they are offering right now but I think it's great for those winter nights when you still want to sit outside. Only $59.99 w/ Free Shipping!
Shop through Ebates.com to earn 6% cash back!
No comments:
Post a Comment